Children should check with their parent/guardian before using this website.
You can contact us on : firstname.lastname@example.org
Accessing the Site(s)
The Site(s) may be unavailable from time to time due to maintenance or malfunction of computer equipment or for various other reasons. eOne assumes no responsibility for any inability to access the Site(s) nor for any delays, interruptions, errors, defects, omissions or deletions users may experience. If the need arises, eOne may suspend access to the Site(s) at any time, or close it indefinitely.
Further, eOne does not warrant that the availability of the Site(s) or the functions or materials contained therein or the third party hyperlinked websites will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site(s) or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or other potentially harmful components.
The material that appears on the Site(s) is for informational purposes only and is not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. eOne therefore disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such material by any visitor to the Site(s), or by anyone who may be informed of any of the material. Though it is our intention to provide accurate and useful information, we acknowledge that errors may appear from time to time. eOne, its information providers and any third parties who may have contributed to the Site(s) make no warranty as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness or completeness of the information on the Site(s). Before you make any decision or act on any information you've found on the Site(s), you should confirm any facts that are important in your decision or planned actions.
THE SITE(S) AND THE MATERIALS INCLUDED THEREON (INCLUDING ANY HYPERLINKED THIRD PARTY WEBSITES) ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, TIMELINESS, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
Limitation of Liability and Indemnity
You are visiting the Site(s) at your own risk. You agree that eOne and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensors, successors, assigns and agents and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and licensors (the Released Parties) are not liable to you or any third person for damages of any kind (including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) arising from your use of the Site(s), including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property, on account of your access to, use or browsing if, the Site(s). The foregoing does not affect any liability we may have which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MAY BE WAIVING RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS THAT ARE UNKNOWN OR UNSUSPECTED AT THIS TIME.
Lack of Endorsement
Any opinion, view or idea contained in any article, story, column or other material published on the Site(s) is the author's own and does not reflect or represent the views of eOne or any of its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensors, successors, assigns, partners, licensees and agents and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and licensees. Reference to any product, process, publication or service of any third party by trade name, domain name, trademark, service mark, logo, manufacturer or otherwise does not constitute or imply its endorsement or recommendation by eOne or any of the Released Parties. Users are responsible for seeking the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the information, opinions, advice or content available as part of the Site(s). eOne is not responsible for, and cannot guarantee the performance of goods and services provided by our advertisers or others to whose sites we link. A link to another website does not constitute an endorsement of that site (nor of any product, service or other material offered on that site) by eOne or any of the Released Parties. Additionally, eOne does not represent, warrant or endorse any product, information or material that is displayed, purchased or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information or offer displayed on any of the Sites or any hyperlinked websites. Where the Site(s) contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties eOne has no control over the contents of those websites or resources and accepts no responsibility for them or any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
From time to time eOne shall run competitions via the Site(s). If you wish to take part in any such competition you must at the time of entry confirm that you agree to be bound by the Competition Terms & Conditions and any other specific rules which may apply from time-to-time to any such competition.
There is no charge to use the Site(s). However, your internet services provider may impose charges for you to have access to the amount of bandwidth required to use the Site(s). In addition, when accessing the Site(s) from a mobile device there may be additional network charges according to your contract.
Submissions (including unsolicited submissions)
eOne is pleased to hear from its customers and users and welcomes your input with respect to our films, television shows, content and Site(s). That being said, we require that you limit your input to those existing properties and do not submit any creative ideas, suggestions or materials.
While the Site(s) may provide the opportunity to communicate content or materials to eOne, including without limitation photographs, writings, music, video and/or audio recordings, computer graphics, artwork, data, questions, comments, suggestions, or personally identifiable information (Submissions), eOne does not accept unsolicited Submissions (including ideas for motion pictures, television programs, productions of any kind, web sites, mobile apps, books, or any other products, services or ideas). We strive to avoid the possibility of future misunderstandings when eOne (or our partners) develop projects (whether internally or by third parties) which might seem to others to be similar to their own creative ideas or materials. With that in mind, please do not make any such Submissions to eOne through our Site(s).
You warrant that any Submission (including any unsolicited Submission) made by you: (i) is your own original work and you have the right to make it available to eOne for the purposes specified above; (ii) does not infringe the rights of any third party; and (iii) is not unlawful and does not contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory, and hereby grant to eOne a full, unconditional, unlimited, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable, perpetual, worldwide right and license to your Submission as submitted, including the ability to use your Submission and distribute, sell, modify, adapt, translate, incorporate into other works (and otherwise create derivative works from), transmit, broadcast and otherwise exploit your Submission in any manner and for any purpose whatsoever without any notice or compensation to you. Additionally, you consent to all relevant acts or omissions in relation to your moral rights in such Submission (if any) which may or might otherwise constitute a breach or infringement of those rights, and you (to the extent permitted by law) waive all your moral rights in such Submission, even if such material is altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you.
Children and Young Persons
BY CONTINUING TO USE THE EONE WEBSITE(S), YOU ARE AGREEING TO ABIDE BY ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT HEREIN.
Competition General Terms and Conditions (in addition to the competition specific terms and conditions)
- THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These terms and conditions (our General Terms) apply to all competitions promoted by Entertainment One UK Limited and its group companies (the Competitions). Each Competition also has its own specific terms and conditions such as the details of how to enter, what the opening/closing dates are and what sort of prize you may win (the Specific Terms.) If the Specific Terms conflict with these General Terms, the Specific Terms will take precedence.
- We may change these General Terms at any time. You should check our website regularly for any changes which will apply from the date that they are uploaded.
- 1.3 By entering any Competition you agree that you are legally bound by these General Terms and any applicable Specific Terms.
- IDENTITY OF THE PROMOTER OF THE COMPETITION
- Unless any Specific Terms tell you otherwise, the promoter of each Competition is Entertainment One UK Limited (eOne). If the promoter is a third party the terms we and us in these General Terms shall refer to both eOne and the third party promoter.
- Entertainment One UK Limited is a company registered in England and Wales. Our registered office is at 45 Warren St, London W1T 6AG. You can write to us at that address (attention: [eOne Family]) if you have any concerns in relation to any of our Competitions – please set out clearly the name of the Competition and your issue.
- ELIGIBILITY RULES FOR OUR COMPETITIONS
- To enter a Competition you must be aged 18 or over and must be the parent or legal guardian of any child/children featured in any entry.
- Certain Competitions may have additional eligibility requirements, such as valid passports, visas, driving licences, good physical health and so on. Any such additional eligibility requirements will be stated in the Specific Terms covering the relevant Competition.
- It will be our sole decision as to whether any eligibility requirement has or has not been met and we may require evidence or confirmation from entrants before awarding prizes. We reserve the right to disqualify any entry which does not comply with these General Terms.
- Employees or agents of eOne and their immediate families may not enter any Competition: neither may the employees of any third party prize providers or their immediate families.
- ENTRY AND ENTRY METHODS
- You must enter the Competition as specified in the Specific Terms.
- Deficient entries: In all Competitions, we reserve the right to reject any entries that are inaudible, incomplete, incomprehensible, damaged or otherwise deficient. We also reserve the right to reject entries that are unlawful, indecent, racist, inflammatory, defamatory or which we consider to be otherwise harmful to the goodwill and reputation of our brand that is running the Competition in question. We accept no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including but not limited to emails not received due to technical disruptions, network congestion or any other reason.
- Automated Entry: The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits any person to enter any Competition repeatedly is prohibited.
- Names: Entrants must enter Competitions using their legal names. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who uses multiple names and to require them to return any prize they may have won.
- Multiple Entries: Unless otherwise permitted pursuant to any Specific Terms, no person may enter any Competition more than once and persons may not enter or participate as part of a syndicate or on behalf of any other person, syndicate, group, society or company.
- Retrospective Effect: Where an entrant or prizewinner has been found to be in breach of any of the terms and conditions of a Competition and in particular where a person is in breach of the entry restrictions set out in this rule 4, we may enforce our right to disqualify that person and require the return or reimbursement to us of any prize even where a prize has been awarded and/or actually provided to the entrant or prizewinner in question.
- No Payment: No fees shall be payable to any entrant or their children in relation to their entry in any Competition.
- We reserve in all cases the right to replace the stated prizes with prizes that we consider to be of broadly equivalent value or nature. We offer no cash alternative for non-cash prizes and prizewinners must accept prizes in the form offered.
- All prizewinners will be notified that they have won a prize within fourteen (14) days of the closing date of the Competition by telephone, e-mail, or via the method specified in the Competition Specific Terms.
- Physical prizes will be sent to the prizewinners to an address within the UK only within 30 days of the prize being claimed by the prizewinner via the UK mail service, unless otherwise stated. We will not be liable for any prizes which are lost, delayed, or damaged in the post for reasons beyond our control.
- A list of prizewinners for a Competition can be obtained by e-mailing [insert e-mail address] and quoting the name of the Competition.
- We reserve the right to request proof of a prizewinner's identity, age and address. In the event that a prizewinner cannot provide us with proof of identity and age reasonably acceptable to us, we may withdraw the prize and select another prizewinner.
- We reserve the right to disqualify entrants from entering our Competitions or prizewinners from receiving their prizes where any such person engages in unsafe, illegal, unsociable or inappropriate behaviour.
- All prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable. Where prizes consist of entry tickets, attendance at events, holidays and similar time-specific benefits, they must be taken on the dates specified in the relevant Specific Terms. If a prizewinner does not take any element of a prize at the time stipulated by us (or any relevant third party prize provider) then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the prizewinner. No cash will be awarded in lieu of that prize or part of it.
- Any tax payable as a result of a prize being awarded or received will be the responsibility of the prizewinner. Prizewinners should seek independent financial advice prior to accepting a prize if this is a concern.
- We make no representation or warranty in relation to prizes provided and to the fullest extent permitted by law we shall have no liability to you in relation to any prize, its fitness for purpose, merchantability or otherwise.
- All stated prize values are at the supplier's recommended retail price in pounds sterling and are correct at the time of printing. We take no responsibility for any fluctuations in prize values.
- No additional, further or other costs or expenses (including travel expenses) are included in any prize unless stated. Such expenses shall in no circumstances be reimbursed by us.
- Prizes supplied by third parties are always subject to availability. Third party suppliers of prizes may also often stipulate their own terms, conditions or restrictions and all prizewinners agree to be bound by these. Subject to paragraph 17.2, we shall have no liability in relation to any prize provided by a third party provider.
- HOLIDAY PRIZES
- Because of their complexity, we have certain special terms that apply to holiday prizes. These terms are set out in this rule 6. Where holiday prizes include a place for a travelling companion (i.e. a holiday for the prizewinner plus guest) then these terms also apply to those persons.
- It will be each prizewinner’s or (if applicable) their travelling companion's responsibility to take out at their own cost all relevant insurance (including but not limited to health and travel insurance) which may be required or prudent to be taken. All insurance, spending money and other expenses, unless otherwise stated, are costs for the prizewinner and are not provided as part of any holiday prize.
- Holiday prizes do not include airport departure or government taxes. These must be paid by the prizewinner or any travelling companion.
- The prizewinner and any travelling companion must have and maintain valid passports endorsed with all relevant visas and with expiry dates no less than six (6) months following the proposed dates of travel. These passports, and their holders, must not be subject to any restrictions on their rights to travel to and from the applicable country or countries. Passport control and in-country authorities may reserve the right to refuse entry to prizewinners and/or their travelling companion. We shall not be responsible for ensuring your ability to travel to your holiday destination nor for any additional costs incurred should you be refused entry.
- It is the responsibility of the prizewinner or any travelling companion (if applicable) to check any travel advisories issued by the Government and determine whether they wish to accept the risk of travelling to the holiday destination. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by any prizewinner and their travelling companion (if applicable) arising out of their failure to follow any travel advisories issued by the Government.
- The prizewinner and their travelling companion (if applicable) must comply with and are responsible for obtaining any inoculation and complying with any health regulations required by any holiday prize destination country.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage suffered by any prizewinner or their travelling companion (if applicable) if any prizewinner or their travelling companion (if applicable) does not redeem a holiday prize as a result of any Government travel warning or advisory applicable to the destination country and/or countries. In particular, we shall have no obligation to substitute any alternative prize, cash equivalent or other compensation where a prizewinner and/or their travelling companion (if applicable) fails to redeem a holiday prize for any reason.
- Prizewinners and their travelling companions must comply with the terms and limitations of airlines, other transport providers, and the venues involved in the provision of any holiday prize, including any insurance policy relating to the holiday. In particular, prizewinners must comply with all health and safety guidelines and instructions and all applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Where the United States of America is a holiday prize destination, the prizewinner and any travelling companion will be required to apply for an Electronic System for Travel Authorisation (ESTA). Applications must be submitted no later than three (3) days prior to the departure date. If this form is not lodged by both parties and within this time, they will be ineligible to enter the United States of America and will therefore forfeit their holiday prize.
- All holiday prizes must be taken within six (6) months of the closing date of the relevant Competition, or within the time limit specified in the Specific Terms if different, or the prize will lapse.
- EVENTS PRIZES AND CHARACTER VISITS
- Where the prize for any Competition involves the prizewinner's attendance at (or tickets to) an event, the prizewinner acknowledges that we are not liable or responsible if any part of the event is cancelled, varied or rescheduled for any reason. If this means that the prizewinner (and/or any accompanying guests) cannot attend the relevant event, we shall be under no obligation to provide any cash or alternative tickets.
- Entrants, and where applicable their child/children, proposing to participate in any Competition which involves, or to redeem a prize which involves, performing stunts or physical challenges should notify us of any medical condition and we may at our absolute discretion require the entrant and their child/children, as a condition of entering the Competition or receiving the prize:
- to submit to a medical examination by a medical practitioner approved by us and to obtain medical clearance to participate in the Competition and/or redeem the prize; and/or
- to execute a legal document to exonerate us from liability in a form prescribed by us in order to participate further in the Competition and/or redeem the prize.
- Where prizes comprise or include "meet and greet" elements with celebrities, the prize may be subject to the availability of the celebrity in question or to rules imposed by the celebrity and we will have no liability for any inability or failure of any prizewinner to attend any "meet and greet" session that has been arranged and offered on any date nor will we offer any alternative prize or cash alternative or compensation for such failure.
- Where the prize for any Competition involves a costumed character visit, the costumed character will attend your home address, or such other address we agree to at our sole discretion (the Visit Premises), for the length of time and on the date specified in the Specific Terms. We have the right to provide an alternative costumed character to that specified in the Specific Terms. The costumed character is available for “meet and greet” purposes and will not undertake any other entertainment services during the visit. For the avoidance of doubt we will arrange and meet the costs of any travel and accommodation for the costumed character in connection with the visit. You are responsible for all safety and security of the Visit Premises and are liable for any loss or damage suffered by the costumed character or any other person at the Visit Premises. We accept no liability in connection with the costumed character for such time as he is at the Visit Premises.
- UNCLAIMED PRIZES
- All prizes must be claimed within 48 hours of our notification of winning or as otherwise stated in any Specific Terms. We reserve the right to award prizes unclaimed after this period to alternative prizewinners or not to award them at all and we shall have no liability in respect of the entry initially selected. Any prize which is returned as undelivered will be used for another Competition or sent to charity.
- If you call to claim a prize from a "withheld number" line you must provide us with your contact details, otherwise we may be unable to contact you and you may as a result forfeit your prize.
- PUBLICITY AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
- If an entrant is required to submit a third party’s personal information as a part of entry into or participation in any Competition, each entrant must ensure that any other person whose details have been provided by the entrant to us has given or will give their consent for their details to be provided to us and to be contacted by us in relation to the relevant Competition. Where the entrant is providing their child/ children’s details they consent to such information being provided to us.
- By entering the Competition entrants warrant and undertake that the information submitted is true, accurate and complete.
- It is a condition of entry to our Competitions that we have the right to communicate to the public the names and counties of prizewinners. Entrants agree, and, where applicable, entrants consent on behalf of their child/children, to:
- their or their child/children’s name, likeness, and any Competition entry submissions, being used in connection with the Competition and for promotional purposes in any and all media (including without limitation any of our websites and Facebook pages) throughout the world in perpetuity without any payment to the entrant or the entrant’s child/children; and
- participate in any reasonable related publicity without payment to the entrant or the entrant’s child/children.
- Prizewinners also acknowledge that publicity materials featuring them and/or their children may be provided to our third party prize providers for the purposes of promoting their association with the Competition and for awarding the relevant prizes.
- PHOTOGRAPHS AND VIDEOS
- Should any Competition require entrants to submit a photograph or video clip as a part of entry into or participation in a Competition (collectively, Photograph):
- entrants warrant that they or their child/children are the person in the Photograph or have prior approval from the person in the photograph that it may be submitted as part of their entry;
- entrants agree that we have the right to publish and communicate to the public the Photographs in any media (including but not limited to online) at all times without restriction or limitation throughout the world and not only for the purposes of the Competition;
- entrants acknowledge that we may edit the Photographs in our sole discretion;
- entrants agree that we have the right to use their, and, where applicable, their child/children’s names, likenesses and other personal information in conjunction with the Photographs for marketing purposes;
- entrants agree not to bring against us any actions, suits, claims and demands us any respect of defamation or any infringement or violation of any personal and/or property rights of any sort from our use of their Photographs;
- entrants unconditionally waive their right to seek or obtain an injunction to prevent or restrict our use of the Photographs.
- Where any prize is awarded via a prize draw, prizewinners will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries within seven (7) days (unless otherwise specified in the Specific Terms) of the Competition closing date.
- If we become aware that the same person has been selected as a prizewinner more than once, that person will win once only and we will draw another name.
- By entering our Competitions all entrants:
- assign to us all rights (including present and future copyright) in their entry in all media (including, without limitation, the internet) and whether in existence now or created in the future;
- agree not to assert any moral rights in respect of their entry (wherever and whenever such rights are recognised) against us, our assigns, licensees and successors in title;
- undertake to us that their entry is not in breach of any third party intellectual property rights and will not contain anything, which is defamatory, indecent, harassing or threatening and that they will indemnify us for any loss, damage or liability arising should this turn out not to be true. If relevant, we reserve the right, but not the obligation (and without limiting entrants' warranty and indemnity as set out above), to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by the entrant and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same; and
- confirm that they have the right, power and authority to grant the rights set out above and that they have obtained all consents and permissions necessary to grant us the same.
- Where the entrant’s child/children have contributed to the Competition entry, the entrant consents on behalf of their children to rule 12.1.
- For the avoidance of doubt, all rights in the name and title of the Competition and the format of the Competition are our sole property and we may exploit the same at our absolute discretion.
- TAMPERING AND OTHER MATTERS
- If for any reason any Competition is not capable of running as planned as a result of any (including but not limited to) technical failures, unauthorised intervention, computer virus, mobile network failure, tampering, fraud or any other causes beyond our control which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of a Competition, we reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition and/or any draw/s or judging related to the Competition and/or to disqualify any individual who (whether directly or indirectly)
- TERMINATION OF COMPETITION
- We may vary the terms of, or terminate, a Competition at any time at its absolute discretion without liability to any entrant or other person. We will not award any prize if the Competition is terminated.
- DECISIONS FINAL
- All our decisions relating to any Competition and/or redemption of the prizes are final. No discussions or correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into.
- Tiebreakers, disputes, conflicts, questions or concerns will be managed by us and, if required by law, by an independent adjudicator.
- Where a Competition involves voting, the accuracy of the pooled results received and published by us will be deemed to be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- FAILURE TO ENFORCE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A failure by us to enforce any one of these terms and conditions in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim or right of action by any entrant or prizewinner, nor shall it be deemed to be a waiver of any of our rights in relation to the same.
- EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- Except as specifically set out herein and to the maximum extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law are hereby excluded.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we hereby exclude and shall not have any liability to any entrant or prizewinner in connection with or arising out of any Competition howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, forfeited prizes, damages and other liabilities, provided that nothing herein shall operate so as to limit or exclude our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence. For the avoidance of doubt, this rule 17.2 shall also apply in respect of any prize provided by a third party provider and to any social networking site (where the Competition is hosted by a social networking site).
- Where a competition is hosted by a social networking site, the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with that social networking site.
- By entering the Competition, the entrant indemnifies us against any and all actions, claims, damages, expenses or liabilities suffered or incurred directly or indirectly by us in consequence of any breach or alleged breach, non-performance or non-observation by the entrant of any agreement, conditions, obligation or warranty on the part of the entrant herein.
- In the event that any provision of these General (or any Specific) Terms are held to be illegal, invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed from the remaining provisions which shall continue in full force and effect.
- These General Terms (and any Specific Terms) shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of England and Wales.